Lords of the Fallen Sets CI Games Sales Record

- Advertisement -

Polish studio and publishing house CI games experienced a record year. It took off 54.1 million euroswhich is the highest figure in the entire history of the company, as well as record annual growth 347 %. Net profit also increased significantly, with the company improving by 75% to €3.2 million.

- Advertisement -

Most of the income was generated through the successful release. Lords of the Fallen. The authors reported good sales already in the fall: in less than three months from the release to the end of the year, 1.3 million copies of the game were sold. It accounted for 83% of sales, with older games like Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 taking care of the remaining 17%.

Despite CI Games’ unusually positive financial results in January of this year they fired 10% of peopleDue to the current team size of 191 people, about 20 employees lost their jobs at the beginning of the year.

For 2024, CI Games has no plans to release major games and, above all, will not release games of its own development. Lords of the Fallen should also be a top seller this year. Own games with ambitions similar to last year’s Souls-style hit will arrive in 2025. CI Games strives to achieve this through what it calls Project Survivethey want to release it in 2026 Project 3.

Source : Zing

- Advertisement -


Related articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here