FIFA 23 Prime Game Rewards is a great way to add high ranking free players to your soccer club. Prime Gaming Bundle, formerly known as Twitch Prime, is an Amazon Prime subscription benefit and is available once a month once you’ve linked your accounts.
The Prime Gaming package usually consists of a loan, some rare players, and a few players to choose from. Packs are updated monthly and usually coincide with a promotion like FIFA 23 Rulebreakers, so you have a great chance to add a special player to your squad. The steps you need to take to get this set can be a bit confusing, so here are the rewards, and more importantly, how you can get them.
FIFA Prime Gaming Trophies October 23
Prime Gaming Rewards for the month of October:
- 7 rare gold players
- 2x Player Choice with min. GLB 81+
- 12 rare consumables
- 1x Mbappé on loan for five games
How to claim your top rewards
To claim FIFA 23 Prime Gaming rewards, you must first be an active Amazon Prime subscriber. If you’re already a Prime member, head over to the Amazon Prime Gaming page and:
- Sign in using the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Find FIFA 23 in the search bar.
- Click “Get Game Content.”
- Find current and active rewards
- Link your Amazon and EA Sports credentials with the Go to Electronic Arts button.
- Once the account is linked, you can click “Complete Application”.
- Download FIFA 23 and open your Prime Gaming Pack.
Each Prime Gaming pack is valid for one month, so be sure to check back regularly so you don’t run out of free loot. The high-ranked players you recruit with these rewards will go a long way toward completing the Rashford POTM SBC, or even help you get started with one of the new badges, both of which should be in your main XI for a long time. . .
Source : PC Gamesn