Prime Video today released a welcome orientation video for Godolkin University’s next class in the highly anticipated Amazon Original series. General V. Content is also available on the school website.
Diving straight into the world of Generation V, the introductory video features welcome messages from Professor Brink (Clancy Brown), Dean Indira Shetty (Shelley Conn) and some of the university’s top students, asking them to prepare the new students for an unforgettable academic year.
In addition to the introduction video, new footage from the series was also released. Gen V will be the latest addition to the Prime subscription. Prime members in Brazil enjoy savings, convenience and entertainment in one subscription.
Learn to create comics
62 Best Mods for The Sims 4
15 Best Apps Similar to HappyMod
Windows 10/11: how to activate without installing anything
The Complete Guide to Creating and Drawing Characters
WordPress: everything about the website builder
About The Boys: Gen V spin-off
In the devil’s world Boys, generation V expands the universe to Godolkin University, a prestigious college specifically for superheroes where students are trained to become the next generation of heroes—ideally, profitable ones. You already know what happens when heroes turn evil, but not all of them are corrupt to begin with. In addition to the typical college chaos of trying to find each other and partying, these kids find themselves in explosive situations…literally. While students strive for popularity and good grades, it is clear that the consequences are much greater when superpowers are involved. When a group of young heroes discover something sinister is happening at school, they are put to the test: will they be the heroes or villains of their stories?
Leave your name and email to join our community and receive news, updates and special content.
The series stars Jazz Sinclair, Chance Perdomo, Lizzie Broadway, Shelley Conn, Maddie Phillips, London Thor, Derek Lu and Asa Germann. The cast also includes Patrick Schwarzenegger, Sean Patrick Thomas and Marco Pigossi. generation V it features guests such as Clancy Brown and Jason Ritter, as well as Jesse T. Usher, Colby Minifie and P.J. Byrne reprising their roles from Boys.
Michelle Fazekas and Tara Butters serve as showrunners and executive producers. Eric Kripke, Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, James Weaver, Neal H. Moritz, Ori Marmur, Pavun Shetty, Ken Levine, Jason Netter, Garth Ennis, Darick Robertson, Craig Rosenberg, Zach Schwartz, Erica Rosby and Michaela Starr also appear. producers. managers in generation Vand Brant Engelstein, Sarah Karbiner, Lisa Kussner, Gabriel Garcia, Aisha Porter-Christie, Judalina Neira and Loreli Alanis serve as co-executive producers. The series is produced by Sony Pictures Television Studios and Amazon Studios in association with Kripke Enterprises, Point Gray Pictures and Original Film.
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers an extensive collection of content available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
- Included with Prime Video in Brazil: Watch movies, TV shows, news and sports, including award-winning Amazon Originals and other exclusive content. Prime members have access to live coverage of CNN Brasil and NBA games from the 2023-2024 season, for example. Enjoy TV shows and movies, including Emmy Award winners. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel This Lizzo is looking for big womenEmmy-nominated satirical superhero drama. Boysand greatest hits The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Samaritan, Thirteen Lives, Sweet Home Bar, Meet Ricardo, Tomorrow’s War, Reacher This Prince in New York 2. Prime members also have access to licensed content.
- Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels including Telecine, HBO Max, Paramount+, Noggin, Lionsgate+, Looke, MGM, Love Nature, Stingray, Premiere, Discovery+, Adrenalina Pura, Reserva Imovision and Mubi – without having to download additional apps or cable. necessary. Pay only for what you want and cancel whenever you want. Check out the full list of channels available on Prime Video Channels.
- Rental: Enjoy movies fresh out in theaters and classics available to rent from the Prime Video Store directly through the Prime Video website and app.
- Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with hundreds of compatible devices to choose from. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, gaming console or smart TV of choice.
- Enhanced Experience: Make the most of all 4K Ultra HD High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatible content from your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive access to X-Ray powered by IMDb. Save content to watch later with curated mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of the many shopping, saving and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, plus fast, free delivery on millions of Prime-eligible items on Amazon, exclusive offers and discounts, and access to music, books and games without advertising. To subscribe for Rs 14.99 per month or Rs 119 per year or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit the website.
Amazon is driven by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, a passion for invention, a commitment to operational excellence, and a long-term vision. Amazon is committed to being the world’s most customer-centric company, the world’s best employer, and the world’s safest place to work. Consumer Reviews, One-Click Buying, Personalized Recommendations, Prime, Amazon Fulfillment (Amazon Logistics), AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out Technology, Amazon Studios and The Climate Promise is one of Amazon’s innovative actions.
Source : Married Games