While this isn’t the first time this adorable creature has appeared in Pokémon GO, September 2022’s special watches let you catch it again. tarsus In normal and shiny versions. The event will take place on Tuesday, September 13, 2022, between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. So you only have one hour to capture as many shots as possible. Here’s everything you need to know about Tarsal so you won’t waste any time.
Note that the following bonus will be activated during the featured hour:
- 2x more XP when shooting
General information about Tarsal
- Species: psychic and Color
- Available in game since December 2018
- Advanced weather: cloudy and windy
- National Pokédex Number: #280
- His Pokédex page
The tarsal minnow and its evolution: what do they look like?
Tarsal is available in a chromatic version from August 2019. Especially thanks to the Community Day in Japan, the gloss has been made available to instructors. Below is what Shiny Tarsal and its evolutions Kirlia, Gallame, and Shiny Gardevoir look like.
How does the tarsus develop?
Tarsal is one of the most difficult Pokémon to evolve. It has three different evolutions. catch them :
- Tarsal Evolve in Kirlia with 25 Tarsal Candy (required step)
- Then you can transform Kirlia into Galad or Gardevoir.
- To turn Kirlia into Galad, Kirlia must be male, then use the Sinnoh Stone and 100 Candies.
- It only takes 100 candies to transform Kirlia into Gardevoir.
All our Pokémon GO guides
All Pokémon GO Raids
Source : Millenium