Developers from CD Projekt RED officially at today’s special broadcast introduced a new generation of The Witcher 3.. In the half-hour broadcast, the studio representatives mainly talked about the news that this important update will bring.
You can count on these features:
- Ray tracing support
- Photo Mode
- On PS5 and Xbox Series X/S, choose between ray tracing graphics mode (ray tracing on and 30 fps) and performance mode (ray tracing off and 60 fps)
- New Ultra+ settings in PC version
- The new camera is located closer behind the character’s shoulder.
- Support for other advanced technologies led by NVIDIA DLSS 2 and AMD FSR 2.0.
- Using the DualSense controller features
- Reworked filters on the map, which, together with the improvement of the minimap, should contribute to better orientation
- Visual improvements
- Slightly changed the character and management of magic
- Implementation of mods led by the HD Rework Project
- Fixed several quests and bugs
- New quests, weapons, armor and other content inspired by the Netflix witch series.
- Support for cross-save and cross-progression (transfer of saved positions between platforms)
The Witcher 3 with the next generation version see you on December 14th in versions for PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. The update will be free for owners of the base game.
A full overview of news, improvements and fixes will be provided by the developers later. You can watch the newly released trailer above in the preview. What do you think of the presented news?
Source : Zing